Efficacy of Cachexinol™ (using CELLg8® delivery) in treating cancer cachexia mice study
The anti-cachexia study protocol
- We use the most widely used colon 26 cachexia animal model
- We inject the tumor cells to mice and closely follow performance
- We have much stricter standard to perform efficacy study:
- Other studies treat mice as a group despite not all develop cachexia
- We treat mice individualized(only treat mice with cachexia onset)
- We adopt same enrollment criteria and efficacy endpoints as patients
- Our goal is to make sure the efficacy could be clinically translational
- Below is the second study we have performed with Cachexinol™
Get Another Chance
Formula significantly increases survival
This curve only shows the efficacy of CELLg8® formula (0.5mg) in the improvement of survival. This confirms the significant efficacy of CELLg8® formula observed in study 1
Dose-effect study of Cachexinol™ (CELLg8® formula) showing fast weight gain.
- Three dosages of Cachexinol™ formula were tested:
- Mice treated P.O. with Cachexilnol™ every other day
- Mice body weight and health condition was monitored daily
Dose-effect study of Cachexinol™ (CELLg8® formula)
Three different doses of Cachexilnol™ (standardized to mg of ) were given orally to mice after cachexia onset. Mice body weight (Mean±SEM) of each group was shown above. The efficacy of two high doses(0.5mg and 1mg) is obviously better than the 0.25mg dose.
- Cachexinol™ formula is very effective to treat cancer cachexia and reduce cancer mortality.
- What is critical for clinical success of Cachexinol™ formula is to determine right patients(right indication/right clinical scenario) and right dose with right dosing schedule.
- Cachexinol was shown to rebound weight in subjects.